Thursday, March 30, 2006

How odd


This month has been a very weird month for me. It's like I won the lotto and everyone I know is coming out of the woodwork. First - the ex husband. Which was weird enough. Though I'm thankful that little kink worked itself out. Then, shortly after Him, or was it before him?, an old friend from High School got in contact with me. Jamie. She and I used to be really close. Able to do just about anything together. Heck, she nicknamed me " Mommy Maegan " years ago. She's yet another of my 'friends' that most people didn't like. Though I'm sure in her case it was more the path she'd chosen at the time, than personality or anything else. Anyway, I'm not quite sure what will happen there. I'm not sure if we are able to 'pick up' where we left off or if we need to start new. Or even if we should go down the friendship road again. I haven't actually -seen- her since shortly after my God Daughter Ashley was born. So, that's nearly 5 - 6 years or so. Right now I'm taking it as it comes. If she feels like talking to me, I'm here. If not, that's cool too. But all this ' past catching up with me ' has me wondering what's next. If anything. Who else can climb out of the darkened pit that I had nearly forgotten and say hello once more? I'm not sure. Whoever it is, I hope they realize that it's all a shock to me. Needless to say, we'll see where Jamie and I go. If this is just a touching base making sure we're still alive kind of deal, or if it's more. I have no hopes either way. I'm just glad for what is.

1 comment:

Erotic_bloodlu said...

I think that was the one I didnt like (kinda skinny?) she was mean to me