Monday, February 13, 2006

Another beautiful morning


Since I moved, I have been up bright and early in the morning. Lost in the sea of sunrises and unable to do much about it. I suppose this isn't a bad thing, except that when I have migraines, the sun simply hurts too much for me to contemplate. Today, my only plan is to lounge around and be useless. This is possible simply because I have a cat - Nemisis - who is King of Kitty Gravity. If you don't know what Kitty Gravity is - get a cat. They'll show you. Cat's can teach us numerous things.

How to be independant
How to keep clean
How to relax even in the worst of situations
How comfortable it is to sleep upside down on some assorted piece of furniture
and most importantly - How to enjoy rolling in the dirt.

Cats - are wonderful.

No comments: