Thursday, February 23, 2006

-tap tap- "Is this thing on?"


Just making sure. After all, wouldn't want to have some sort of equipment malfunction that made this thing useless. That would suck, truly. Today, I got a dishwasher. That was really the highlight of my day. Mainly because that means I no longer HAVE to wash dishes by hand. Praise the Lord. Can I get an AMEN?!

-ahem- Alright, now that that moment is over, I return you to your regularly schedualed program.

P.S. Thank you to the Artist for the picture!

2 comments:

Sandcatt said...

Carnalopey wrote "Today, I got a dishwasher."

Why? I thought Foo already had one, LOL.

Sorry - couldn't resist, hehe :)

Enjoy the dishwasher - they definitely make life easier.

Erotic_bloodlu said...

hahaha, what the fuck are you people smoking out there? Oh well, love ya lots