Saturday, February 11, 2006

Regret!?

Does that mean He regrets meeting me. Marrying me. The seperation? The Divorce? The time I cried at a friends birthday? The arguements? Or the pan to the head? Which part does He regret? All or none?

Is it so wrong to say I do not regret any of it? Is it wrong of me to say that I loved Him then. That He could stand so strong and teach me so many things..tattooing, artwork, comic books and even yes...what not to ever cook again. Is it so wrong to say I do not regret Him, above all, being my first?

He got a bum deal with me. Admittedly. I was a kid, truly. Naive and dumb to the world. I thought, and told my Grandmother, that marriage was cooking, cleaning and doing laundry. I guess I wasn't so good at it then. He got someone who'd been shattered by a dear friends death. Torn apart and likewise ruined. He got the pieces. He got jipped...and knowing that, I know His regret. It pains me to know that someone I hold so high in regard admits such to His past. But, in these eyes, He is still the Wise Tufted one. The one who set me on my path to whatever was to come. The one who cared for me, when I thought the world was out to get me. I am sorry He regrets Me. Of that, I cannot change...I can only pray that He understands that in His regret He is alone. For I am only thankful for knowing Him. Even when it hurt.

2 comments:

Sandcatt said...

It wasn't you I regretted, it was your age. You're right - you were too young, and that's the part that bothers me. The feelings were real, and those I don't regret, even now. You should have been allowed to develop into your own person in a much more normal way rather than being thrust into the roles you were. That's what I blame myself for, not you. Just thought you should know.

Erotic_bloodlu said...

MY GOD, you people are all mad just say, its was fun while it lasted but you know shit happens...oh well love you both newayz