Saturday, June 10, 2006

Not the Ninth

So yesterday was my 'due date' and hate to inform you all but I am still pregnant. Apparently the baby didn't want to show up when the Doctors thought she would. Not that I'm surprised. I thought the date was off anyway for one, and for two, first pregnancies usually carry longer than any suspects from the beginning.

However, yesterday was a nice day. Had a nice BBQ and my brother ( Erinn ) and my Step Mother ( Caroline ) came down from Detroit and spent some time with me. I was definately thrilled to see them both. Poor Erinn was lacking on sleep which was mostly his fault from burning the candle at both ends, but He was happy to see me I'm sure. At least, I hope so. HA!

Other than that - can't say much is going on. My ankle is finally out of it's wrap and splint and I'm getting around just fine. Yippee.

No comments: