Saturday, April 29, 2006

Curiousity

I must admit, after reading the Tuft's page I find myself wondering which Ex of mine approached him about touching up tattoo's. Personally, I think if whomever is asking Tufts - and Tufts is not only getting PAID for it, but doesn't overly mind whoever it is...I say go for it. Of course, there are exceptions. There are certain 'ex's ' I would NEVER want Tufts touching. Mainly for sanitary reasons. There is the one that's currently living with my mother. A definate NO NO. Then there is Nate...yet another one I pray Tufts isn't thinking of tattoo'ing. Btu in the end, I suppose it's up to the Catt and not the Lopey. I hope whatever He chooses to do, He is happy with that choice.

1 comment:

Sandcatt said...

The one in debate is living with your mother, and I've been leaning towards "no" anyway.