Saturday, April 08, 2006

Time spins - yet again


Today I got the name of my new military pen pal from Operation Military Pride. So, I get to start writing someone who is over sea's and no doubt would like a little something from the states. I'm a little nervous about it. But, a letter to bolster someone's moral is hardly a bad thing. I can't say I did much today. Cleaned the kitchen, finished up easter baskets for some friends, went to walmart for some household items. Nothing really exciting. My life is rather laid back out here, a fact I am truly grateful for. Moving on - the baby shower is on April 22nd and promises to be amusing if nothing else. I managed to get my Grandmother involved. She'll be included by way of what is called a telephone baby shower. I'm looking forward to having the kid and not being pregnant anymore. Fatigue all the time sucks. Being pregnant certainly takes alot out of a person. And unfortunately I can say this pregnancy hasn't been very kind to me. On the plus side, I only plan on doing this once. I've already spoken to the Doctor about getting fixed afterward. I never wanted more than one kid. So, I suppose knowing that someone upstairs decided I get all the bad things this time around. HA! Still missing my little sister and the majority of my family. On the plus side I get to see them all at Christmas. At least, that's the plan. Gives me something to look forward to.

No comments: