Tuesday, April 25, 2006

How odd...

Yet another of the Marines I knew in Yuma has found me. I don't know how they do it. Then again, it's not like I'm out there hiding some place unknown. Floating in the nothingness that is life. I'm pretty out in the open, if you know where to look that is. Hearing from Jake brightened my day considerably. Though certainly He was closer to Jamie than myself. It was still good to hear that He is alright. He's married now, with triplet boys. Talk about your handful. I thought being pregnant with one was bad enough - He's had 3 of them for something like 5 or six years. It sounds like He is doing well however, a fact I'm glad of. Never would I wish any of the Marines I knew hard times. Even the one's who pissed me off. And, there were a couple. Go figure. That's the minutes however. Just S.S.D.D. otherwise. Yipee!!

2 comments:

Sandcatt said...

You sound surprised that Marines have tendencies to induce moments of oddness in a person's life. You should always remember - "There's not a Marine in the world that has an elevator that goes all the way up to the top deck!" :)

Erotic_bloodlu said...

Umm...ya...