Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Goodie


The date of my baby shower creeps ever closer. Though admittedly part of me wishes my family could physically be there. Alas, distance kind of puts a kink in that thought plan. They all have their own lives too. Recieved Easter card from my Grandmother however, which put a smile on my face. Of course, hearing from any of my family tends to do so. Even when they call and it's past midnight my time. You know what they say - Absence makes the heart grow Fungus. HA! Haven't heard any further from any of my military friends. Ebert, Brownie, etc. Hopefully I will soon. Talk to Jamie pretty frequently online. Being that she has two girls, she's been a great source of knowledge on things to expect. Well, that's the minutes so to speak. Nothing crazy or out there. Just a nice mellow pace for the day. I can only hope it stays that way. HA!

No comments: