Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I wonder


Now, this isn't meant to sound bitter. But my idle contemplation leads me to wondering why my ex's always wind up living with my mother?! Is it just something about my mother that says " Sure, you can live with her and it's not going to bother Maegan? " Needless to say, finding out yet another of my ex's has moved in with my mother doesn't thrill me. However, I hear that He's grown up, that he's got his mood swings under control, has even lost weight. All of these things are good things. All of these things make me glad to hear. It's just that one little spot of him being my ex and living with MY mother. Her friend, her husbands friend or not - don't they (any of them ) comprehend that it will now be uncomfortable if I come to visit and there He is? It's not like he and I split on friendly terms. No, quite the opposite. Someone clue me in on how this might even slightly, for one moment in anyone's mind, be ok?!

2 comments:

Erotic_bloodlu said...

Its OK because you live in Bum fuck Ohio, but thats ok I didnt even get a say in it.
P.S. Im still moving out to Ohio with u

Sandcatt said...

I'll apologize ahead of time for this, but...

Dear gods - you didn't actually go out with that guy did you? EWWWW! Hmmm... things that make you go blegh!

That's enough to give someone the creepy-crawlies. You've gotta have better taste than that. That's not to say of my previous choices were any better, but it's still "EWWWW!".