Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tattoo's and Such

To address the wonderful haha by my darling kid sister - I am glad the Catt is doing your tattoo. Personally, I think that's just right. Just how it should be. After all, He did all but one of mine. And I have 9. To this day, He is the ONLY one I trust to come at me with any type of needle. I don't know why. Perhaps it was hours and hours of Him carefully inking up my skin. Or maybe it runs deeper than that. I suppose that's also why I've never bothered to go to any other artist. The work I have belongs to the Catt alone, and therefore I believe it is right for me to want Him to do any touch up I might need. It would desperately break my heart if someone else ruined what the Catt put His heart into. Still, when people ask me where I had a particular piece done, the answer is always the same. Though out here in the sticks, it's doesn't happen as frequent. I know the Catt will take special care of the Bug's artwork. Afterall, He is part of what keeps myself and the Bug sane. A little cricket on our shoulder - though in our case, it comes in the form of a Wild Sandcat.

No comments: