Saturday, April 29, 2006

Thank You!!

Alright - so why I'm saying thank you is kind of obvious. However, I'm glad to hear that the Catt has been leaning toward telling said person No anyway. Not that He really needed my opinion. His gut instinct rarely fails him in that regard. Though I admit, I am thankful he asked my opinon on the matter. It was definately sweet of him. Awww...alright - warm fuzzy moment is officially over. HAHA!

Things here in the sticks are just peachy. Same thing, different day. Today my little brother was supposed to 'stop by'. But, low and behold...after He got directions and all that, I haven't seen Him. Guess that means He changed His mind and decided not to come. Wish He had told me however that He wasn't going to. Sitting around all day has never been my cup of tea. Well, when I have things to accomplish anyway. Oh well. I suppose He might actually make it here another time. Scary thing is, he's only like three hours away and I see less of Him now than I ever did. What a pity.

Still, Marines finding me has boggled my mind. I know I'm not hiding or anything. But the fact that they would want to find me, talk to me, see how I'm doing and where I'm living now is slightly startling. Finding out you made an impact, or a difference in someone's life always has this awe inflicting way about it. I guess I just never thought I was someone who made that much of a difference on anyone's life.

1 comment:

Erotic_bloodlu said...

Haha hes gonna do my tat