Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another day


Today hasn't been an overly busy day. At least not truly. Sometime around 2 - 3 my washer and dryer get delievered and installed. Thank God. No more lugging laundry all over creation to get it done. YAY! Cleaned the kitchen, a task that I try to complete each day after the nights cooking adventure. Been trying new foods, or at least new types of food. So, it's always interesting to see what I come up with. Swiffered the floors, having hard wood rocks. No need for a vaccum in this house folks. Just take your shoes off at the door and spare me having to sweep every day instead of every other. Wrist is feeling better, that or it's just nerve dead from being in a splint. I'm only supposed to remove the splint during sleep. Yet doing things that require mobility make me desire to take it off. HA! Other than that, just another 'normal' day in Hicksville. S.S.D.D. as the saying goes. Got the new Drizzt book. Loving it. But then, something about Drizzt is just begging for you to read and not put the book down. So far, I've passed out two nights in a row reading it. YAY! That's the minutes, so to speak.

No comments: