Saturday, March 04, 2006

Believe.....

Truly, to believe in myself is something often taken for granted. I know I can accomplish anything I put my mind to. I know I am a good person, and if people took the time to get to know me they would realize that. I am a good friend to those that call me friend. I've tried to be a good sibling to those of my siblings that desire something to do with me.

I know I need no one elses approval to do something. Nor do I need their happiness that I achieved whatever something I put my mind to.

But is it wrong to want to rub my published works in my mothers face?

Is this anger, vengence or sheer malice that makes me crave to do so?

1 comment:

Sandcatt said...

It's simply called Justice.

Keep in mind that I'm honest enough to admit I have a penchance for vengeance, hehe. Still think it's called Justice though.

Call it what you will.