Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Oops



After talking to my Grandmother, I realized something. I missed her 50th wedding anniversary. Which was Febuary 4th. Now, mind you I had my excuses. One - I had just moved into a new house. Second - I had no phone at the time, so there is no way I could have called to wish them well. Third - Buying a new house taps you out on fundage, so I couldn't even buy them a card. Fourth - Pregnancy brain struck again, and all in all I honestly forgot. Now, funny thing is, is that she isn't mad at me for it. However, my mother and uncle forgetting ( since they are her children ) caused a small sore with my Grandmother. Truly, I must find someway to make this up to her. Not their forgetting, because there is nothing I can do on that front. But I can fix me forgetting. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Sandcatt said...

There's always the method of tying a string around your finger. I have to admit this particular idea has always confused me though. Will it really help you remember? I would think if you forgot the string was there, then saw it, rather than thinking "Oh yes - I must go do such and such", the first thing it would actually make me think is "Why the hell is there a string tied on my finger?"

Ah well :)