Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yeah, I know

Alright, so I needed to be smacked for asking such a blatantly stupid question. I earned that one. Indeed, if advice is something sought, then I will offer it. Though I still curse the stupidity of Sister in Laws. I didn't just get one mind you, I got two of em. Yikes.

Today - I haven't done much. Picked up the house. Made sure all my Doctors appointments are as they should be. And, made a Baby Gift Registry at Walmart.com. After all, new baby is going to need stuff to use right?

Personally, I can't wait for the pregnancy part to be overwith. Mind you, I lost 30 pounds in the first three months. Which took me from about 180 to about 150 or so. I am only now about 175. What the Doctors consider a good weight to START from. Not to end on. According to them, anyway. My height and all that means I can gain more weight. I don't get Doctors. I really don't.

No comments: