Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I hate the phone company

You know, it all started because I wanted DSL. Well shame on me. They told me I could have it. Come to find out, I can't. It's 'not in my area'. Then, when I call and request a second phone line ( for online purposes ) they say no problem, a tech will be out during the week. 3 weeks later...I finally get a tech out here. But NOT for my second phone line. It's because my first one went down. While he was here, He took care of the second phone line ( thank god ). Then ever since then, My phone line goes out for NO reason! All I can say, is that the phone company sucks and if they think I'm paying their phone bill for this month, when I've had full service for all of ten days, they are STONED! And I'm not talkin' the oh my god, the ground is moving where do I live stoned either. The putz's!

1 comment:

Sandcatt said...

Uh-huh. Just remember that I'm not the only one that couldn't figure out how to get out of the parking lot :P