Saturday, March 25, 2006

So it was...so it is

Well, at least one thing can be said. Sandcatt - was right. People rarely apologize for something unless their life is going downhill. Men particularly. Why do I say this now? Because, the lonesome ex confessed that on May 2nd he goes to court for sentencing. For what? I haven't a clue. Only what he wrote in letter number 2. I must say I wish I knew what He did this time. But, at least I know where I stand. His contact with me, was simply a mode to try and repent perhaps, or maybe bring something sparkling into His life for a brief time. I don't want to be the sparkly, and have no intention of sending him anything in reply. Not knowing now what I should have known then. Age has it's way of waking a person up, of opening their eyes to the true colors of people. Thankfully, I not only have the glory of being older and wiser ( HA! ) I also have people like Sandcatt to give wonderful advice. Now, I don't want to hear any ' I told you so's ' but I know there is going to be at least one. But hey, at least I wasn't dumb enough to reply...right?

1 comment:

Sandcatt said...

First off, kudos and good job on not replying.

Second, don't act so surprised that I was right - it's not that rare of an occurrence. HA! :P