Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oh boy...

So today in the mail, I get something I'm rather shocked by. It would seem I've been tracked down by my ex. Now, while that list is somewhat staggering - this is the ex that cheated on me with a 'friend' of mine. Naturally, I refuse to hide such evidence and even invite Foo to read it. Perhaps I did the wrong thing, perhaps I should have kept it hidden away and in that secret vault of my mind and heart. But truly, I have no doubt that I changed colors quickly. Being that the blood drained from my face! He says He misses me. That He loves me. That that's never changed. Why is it that now He feels he can tell me these things - when He couldn't do so years ago? When He couldn't, or didn't, want to save our relationship. Why is it men realize all too late what they had? Dear gods. Further more, why do they seek to imply themselves where they used to be, but no longer are? He says His life has gone down the drain. For which I am truly sorry for. Although He hurt me, possibly in the worst way anyone can be hurt, I never wished Him to have a bad life. I simply wanted for Him to make up His mind. Whatever that came to. So, question is dear viewers - What do I do now?!

1 comment:

Sandcatt said...

If this is the Yuma ex, ignore him or tell him tough shit. He was cheating on you within weeks, no matter what he tells you. No other reason to be completely panic stricken when I run into him at Denny's with 2 girls in his lap. He's not worth the time or effort. Let it go - no good can come from it.