Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mmmk

Most definately thank you for such sound advice. I've always known, at least since my split with Him that He was less than faithful from the get go. After all, I never could figure out why He would sleep with anyone else when He had me in His bed. Nevertheless, I know most of what He says is smoke. Nothing more than something to confuse me. However, in the letter He sent, He did say something He's never said prior - That He's sorry He screwed things up. Perhaps age does mellow people. Now, this doesn't mean I am going to go rushing off and messing up the rather Good life I have now for some jackass...it just means that I am surprised He had the testicular fortitude to apologize for something He did. And, the part of me that was still very much so hurt by His actions - is thankful He said His sorries. Does that make me a bad person?

1 comment:

Sandcatt said...

Although he said his "sorries", don't put too much stock in them. Most men only feel regretful of their past when their current life is in the shitter. He's seeking atonement (-2 for spelling?) for his perceived sins. Take them for what their worth, but keep in mind that if his life was currently in a happy place, there's a 99% chance you never would have heard the word "sorry" utterred from his lips. My honest suggestion is to either ignore the letter completely or respond back with a thanks, hope you do well in the future, and don't ever contact me again.